THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Forget me not !

Discovery Exercise
Week 10
Exercise 23
Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...



Istar Questions:

iSTAR: What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

E39BMW: Discovery Exercise 7 Week 3 was one that I enjoyed. Photo editing tools that once I thought never existed brought me back to my creative side. And Discovery Exercise 18 Week 8 reinforced my creative side while visiting the Treadless community on-line.

iSTAR: How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

E39BMW: It's a major step that HCPL has taken in adapting The Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County's 23 Things Learning 2.0 Program. I believed I'm one of many that has experience a breakthrough in lifelong learning goals that will be useful in the near future.

iSTAR: Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

E39BMW: One unexpected outcome would be that I never thought I make myself an Avatar.

iSTAR: What ideas do you have for using these technologies at Harris County Public Library?

E39BMW: The program will allow branches to communicate more effectively through media presentations during HCPL's Annual Award Ceremony.

iSTAR: What else do you want to learn about? What other web 2.0 applications are you interested in?

E39BMW: I feel that the poster generator software should be available to be incorporated.

No comments: